THE BREEZY BLOG
Ending the year with a quick recap of 2017!
1. This year was incredible for travel! I took more trips to Joshua Tree & Ojai than I can count on BOTH hands - stargazed at both places and witnessed countless shooting stars.
2. I flew to Texas to visit family and visited Waco & Houston for the first time.
3. My girls and I took a road trip to the Sequoias.
4. I took a solo road trip to chase the desert wildflowers, Salvation Mountain & Salton Sea.
5. Work took me to the ATL where I discovered the cute town of Marietta, GA!
6. Finally, one of my favorite trips this year was with my mom - CUBA! Truly an amazing few days exploring and hanging with the locals.
Be sure to follow my travel hashtag on Instagram! #breezyonthego
7. Weddings galore, proms, engagements, photo shoots, quinceaneras, maternity shoots and the list goes on & on. Well over 150 faces!
8. So grateful for clients that spread the love and refer me to their loved ones and especially thankful for those that leave Yelp reviews. This year I had more Yelp traffic/inquiries than any other year.
9. I also revamped my website, collaborated with Jessica Chapman to create new logos and overall had a successful year because of all of you!
Be sure to follow my beauty hashtag on Instagram! #makeupbybreezy
10. Smoking a cigar and cruising the Malecon in Cuba was something I never thought I would actually be able to do, yet I did...so happy I got to share those moments with my mom.
11. Another moment for the books was jumping out of an airplane - I CAN'T BEGIN TO EXPLAIN THE FEELING, WOW! Go try it, you will LOVE it (hopefully lol).
12. My friend got married -I was a bridesmaid and had my makeup done (for once lol) by the super talented Gabriela Ceron. My clients are beautiful but I have to say my sissy was STUNNING!
13. Makeup Career highlights this year included an interview with Voyage LA;
14. THE Mary Phillips following me on Instagram;
15. ...and joining the Beach Bridal Beauty team while still taking care of my clients!
16. Of course giving back to the community is truly the most rewarding! After the natural disasters, I pledged to donate 10% of the proceeds from the remaining 2017 bookings.
17. As a birthday tradition, my friends joined me to create birthday cards for cancer patients throughout the country.
18. I also met with other Creatives and members of Rising Tide Society to put goodie bags together for homeless children.
19. The most special and dear to my heart, was teaming up with other amazing vendors of our OC Community to gift Aurora, Johnny & Eva the wedding their family deserved.
Be sure to follow my community hashtag on Instagram! #breezygivesback
20. I can't wait for 2018! So many changes, growth and opportunities that I am looking forward to...just hold on, it's going to be GOOD! 2018 bookings have started since months ago so be sure to contact me to reserve your date before it's gone!
Happy New Year!
p.s. Let's be friends: